Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a few shots from my trip last week to Speyside, Tobago. DC600 with digital flash.
Let me know what you think.

PICT0267_EditA.JPG

PICT0254_EditA.JPG

PICT0251_EditA.JPG

PICT02461.JPG

PICT0266_EditA.JPG

PICT0282_EditA.JPG

PICT0246_EditA.JPG

Took the pictures with my old DC600 w/wide angle lens and my new Sea and Sea YS110 Strobe and a focus light. Can't wait to get my new DC600 back from warranty. Strobe will take some getting used to but I think it will work quite well and with the long strobe arms gives you more flexibility in strobe placement. More to learn.

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

Royal Caribbean cuise last week and dove with Stuart Cove in Nassau. My first wall dive. It was awesome! Pictures taken with DC800 w/no flash.

Attachments

• PICT1133.jpg
    PICT1133.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 73
  • PICT1189.jpg
    PICT1189.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 66
  • PICT1168.jpg
    PICT1168.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 59
really great photos.

Just got back from a few days in Cozumel. Here are some taken with my Reefmaster Mini, wide angle lens, and Digital Strobe.

PICT0006_5.jpg

PICT0022_2_2.jpg

PICT0067_2.jpg

SlenderKelp.jpg

I am a beginner diver and I do not use the camera all the time I go diving because it is an extra piece of gear that I have to worry about. So for now I take pictures when I feel comfortable and I have a decent buoyancy control.

I took this picture while snorkeling. My camera is not that sophisticated. It’s just a compact with a built in flash. I am still getting to know its settings etc.

Last edited:
Just got back from a few days in Cozumel. Here are some taken with my Reefmaster Mini, wide angle lens, and Digital Strobe.

PICT0006_5.jpg

PICT0022_2_2.jpg

PICT0067_2.jpg

I like the ray action shot. It reminds me of the great time I had with rays in Belize.

Took the pictures with my old DC600 w/wide angle lens and my new Sea and Sea YS110 Strobe and a focus light. Can't wait to get my new DC600 back from warranty. Strobe will take some getting used to but I think it will work quite well and with the long strobe arms gives you more flexibility in strobe placement. More to learn.

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

I recognize the small guy with big black eye! I haven't managed to take a good portrait of it like you did yet.

Back
Top Bottom