Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's one I took last night ... it's definitely going in my "favorites" pile ...

CIMG6131.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We're coming into a very good time of year to find them too ... as well as other things. Friday night I'm going in search of Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker. Hopefully I'll find one ... it's one of the more unique (and sought after) animals around here ... and this is the right time to find them ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We're coming into a very good time of year to find them too ... as well as other things. Friday night I'm going in search of Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker. Hopefully I'll find one ... it's one of the more unique (and sought after) animals around here ... and this is the right time to find them ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Not so sure I would be searching for a "lumpsucker" but hey! To each their own...:D

Not so sure I would be searching for a "lumpsucker" but hey! To each their own...:D
They're rather bizarre and interesting critters. Here's a shot of a really tiny one I found last year. Not a particularly good shot ... but that's why I'm still looking ...

psl20.jpg

Lots of folks who dive here regularly have never seen one ... despite appearances, they're very good at blending in ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Don, my dive buddy at the time, on the wreck of the Jim Atria in Pompano Beach, FL.

Jim_Atria_Eel_10-10-2007_.jpg

Don, my dive buddy at the time, on the wreck of the Jim Atria in Pompano Beach, FL.

Jim_Atria_Eel_10-10-2007_.jpg

That's either an optical illusion or one really large green moray ... :11:

Great shot, either way ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Here's one I took last night ... it's definitely going in my "favorites" pile ...

CIMG6131.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Great image Bob !!! Could you please supply an ID ?

Great image Bob !!! Could you please supply an ID ?
Cockerell's Dorid (Laila cockerelli)

That one's about 3/4 inch (2 cm) in length ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom