Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rynomar:
Driftin' By, I really like the Splendid Toadfish picture.

Thanks. Awesome puffers. My wife is always wanting me to shoot more puffers but I always get their butts. Wanna trade? :D

Nope - took it on a day dive - small aperture, fast shutter speed.

Here are some more basket stars - one of my favourite subjects !!

Brittle Stars - a set on Flickr

Thanks for the kind comments :D
those are so beautiful. The only basket stars I've seen during day dives looked like crumpled up pieces of seaweed. Certainly nothing to photograph. However, seeing the same one at night...wow...but that was when I didn't use my camera during night dives because I didn't have a focus light.

IMG_5384.jpg

Ok so I went ahead and adjusted a few of my UW shots after seeing what sassyscuba was able to do to my parrot fish shot earlier. so hear you go, hope you enjoy!

Bait fish
macro%20fish.jpg

Fish Buffet
lots%20of%20fish%20fast.jpg

Brain Coral
Brain%20Coral%20and%20fish.jpg

Blue Fish
Blue%20fish.jpg

Parrot Fish
parot%20fish%20long.jpg

Purple Fan Coral
fan%20coral.jpg

Sea Anemone
aneminie.jpg

I always thought this was a cool shot. A little blurry, slow shutter speed I snapped it while in a wicked current hangin' on the line in Bimini. Great visibility though, could see it right from the top at 90fsw.

BiminiBarge.jpg

driftin' by, this was the first time I got a shot of puffers that was not from behind. They were just swimming around a coral head for about 15 minutes and totally ignored my wife and I. We ended up seeing six or so pairs doing this on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac around New Year's.

Did you spot that Splendid Toadfish in Cozumel? I have not spotted any of the splendid fellas yet but I am looking foreward to it. We did see a Large Eye Toadfish in Roatan that was quite a character. Here is another shot that was almost a good one.

purffer2.jpg

Fast Marc, that Fire Worm is awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom