Show me your workbench

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cant see mine. Too many projects covering it up. Now im using the flip up table

It is ironic to read about people's dive workshop areas being too messy to show (I'm in that group too). Shouldn't dive workshop areas be neat and clean?! I know I'll clean up the space when I work on gear but it is often in disarray - made messier by other divers in the house. This thread may motivate me to clean it up...

I'm new to this forum, but absolutely amazed at the posts that tell how nasty their work areas are and how they don't want to post photos. Why are you even replying to a thread titled "Show me your workbench?" Awesome. I may start a thread called "Post to this thread if you want to post something." Nah... probably wouldn't get any replies to THAT one.

Here's mine plus the two cases I take on every local dive trip.

Attachments

• workbench.jpg
    workbench.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 215
  • analyzer case.jpg
    analyzer case.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 194
  • site toolbox.jpg
    site toolbox.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 194
I'm new to this forum, but absolutely amazed at the posts that tell how nasty their work areas are and how they don't want to post photos. Why are you even replying to a thread titled "Show me your workbench?" Awesome. I may start a thread called "Post to this thread if you want to post something." Nah... probably wouldn't get any replies to THAT one.

you dug up a two year old thread for 'that' ? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom