Shots from Central FL trip on 2-18 thru 2-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvulin:
put this in your hosts file:
65.98.99.34 www.suprbugman.com

(just this one line, it's 1 space or tab between the IP and the name (just the text not URL)) and you will see the pictures...

your hosts file (on windows) is in:
c:\windows\system32\etc\drivers\hosts

you can paste this in Start-Run combo:
C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts"

and than add this line at the end of the file...

don't forget to save the update and click reload after it...

Worked like a charm on my buddies computer, thanks!
icon14.gif

RonFrank:
Points well made, and I agree that for a lot of shooters the OLY 4/3 system is certainly a very worthwhile option to persue. And maybe it will stand the test of time, but OLY is the ONLY maker of the 4/3 system.

So if you are someone who is considering professional photography, or thinking that photography will be something that is of interest long term, think very hard about your equipment choice.

If someone would have told me when I was in my mid twenties that I'd be shooting some of the same good glass I purchased then nearly 20 years later, I would have laughed at them, but that is exactly what has happened much to my surprise.

Great points as well, but I think the 4/3rds setup will be around for awhile. The OM glass is still being used extensively with adapters on the Oly dSLRs. Zuiko OM lenses were fantastic in their hayday and alot of people were rather angry when they abandoned the system. With the 4/3rds bodies, OM adapters were given away for quite a while - even though you didn't digital communication.

Canon and Nikon both have their legacy glass that you can't go wrong with - I just don't consider them the only option.

I was finally able to view your page SBM, wow, makes me want to spend the extra money, and get a decent camera. I am quite envious of your work, and the fact you get to go to these places.

I couldn't make out the fossils in the photos, what were they of?

photohikedive:
I was finally able to view your page SBM, wow, makes me want to spend the extra money, and get a decent camera. I am quite envious of your work, and the fact you get to go to these places.

I couldn't make out the fossils in the photos, what were they of?

Some were supposedly from a reptile, apparently, there are some whale bones somewhere(not sure if we saw them), and lots of sea buscuits, sand dollars, and shells in the walls as well.

I went to a camera shop today and finally got to play with an E330 a bit, I wish I had an extra $4-5grand laying around...

SuPrBuGmAn:
I wish I had an extra $4-5grand laying around...

Is that all? Gosh, with all the money left over from selling this house, I will be rolling in dough. Why dont I just buy Miss Jellyfish, to make it look official, for, lets say, 15,000. Buy two cameras, some memory, etc. That way you have one for each hand, and will never miss a shot! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom