Short survey about new scuba accessory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes
no
no
yes
yes

Good luck

1. Do you Scuba Dive? (sorry for the redundant question, it's neccesary to ask) Yes

2. Is carrying scuba tanks a problem for you? Not really, I sling it over my shoulder

3. Do you suffer from back pain after, or during the process of carrying scuba tanks? No, but gearing up and humping a full rig to the water can cause back strain.

4. Would having a different way to carry scuba tanks appeal to you? Possable, but there are tank straps available now, by Trident I think.

5. Would you buy a product for $20 or less that would allow you to carry scuba tanks, with less stress on your back and body? No, if I need to move more than one I use a wheel truck. For one it's just additional stuff to deal with and remove before the dive, maintenance and store.

1. Do you Scuba Dive? (sorry for the redundant question, it's neccesary to ask)

Yes

2. Is carrying scuba tanks a problem for you?

No

3. Do you suffer from back pain after, or during the process of carrying scuba tanks?

No

4. Would having a different way to carry scuba tanks appeal to you?

Probably not, but I'd have to see it to know for sure.

5. Would you buy a product for $20 or less that would allow you to carry scuba tanks, with less stress on your back and body?

Probably not, but I'd have to see it to know for sure.

1. yes
2. no
3. no
4. possibly
5. possibly

1. yes
2. yes
3. sometimes
4. yes
5. maybe

1. yes
2. no
3. no
4. yes
5. yes

Good luck with the survey and your invention!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom