Short survey about new scuba accessory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. yes
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. no

It might be worth sampling demographic information such as height, weight, and sex to check that the respondents match the general demographic of divers. I imagine that my instructor (5'1, 110lbs) might answer differently to me (5'11, 200lbs) on this issue.

yes
yes
sometimes
yes, provided it worked with doubles
yes, provided it worked with doubles

I have engineering degrees, 30yrs engineering experience, many inventions, many patents, and many products attached to my name.

I suggest you challenge yourself with something significantly more advanced. I can tell you we need great engineers badly. We need engineers that can think bold thoughts and solve problems that appear unsolveable.

Take a giant step. Create, design, develop, engineer, and build something advanced that people will be facinated with and use. Step away from the ordinary and the easy.

Thanks for all the replies fellas! We really appreciate them, as well as the criticism :D Once we get 50, we'll get out of your hair. Whenever we havew a finished product, we may post a picture up here for you guys to see.

1. Do you Scuba Dive? (sorry for the redundant question, it's neccesary to ask)
That's what they tell me (yes)
2. Is carrying scuba tanks a problem for you?
None what so ever
3. Do you suffer from back pain after, or during the process of carrying scuba tanks?
No
4. Would having a different way to carry scuba tanks appeal to you?
Possibly
5. Would you buy a product for $20 or less that would allow you to carry scuba tanks, with less stress on your back and body?
Possibly, I think that the better question, given the lack of info, is "Would you be interested in a product..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom