Shore Diving around Panama City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 on the shop.

Additionally, there is a "Chicago-Style" Hot Dog Trailer parked in his parking lot that has the best hot dogs in a 1000 mile radius :eyebrow:

I was with you until you said 1,000 miles... Chicago is less than that. 800 miles works though.

I have also dove with Panama City Dive Charters and Captain Pat and his crew are great. Tell me more about this Percy Paine, which side of the jetties and how far out?

I second the PCDC! Whether you go out with the Steel Slinger or Better Bottom Time, you will be taken care of! They have the cheapest fills too!

I second the PCDC! Whether you go out with the Steel Slinger or Better Bottom Time, you will be taken care of! They have the cheapest fills too!

not sure if PCDC has lowered their fill cost or not to compete, but Pat Green's Panama City Dive Charters shop has $5 EAN32 fills.

you can't beat that!

not sure if PCDC has lowered their fill cost or not to compete, but Pat Green's Panama City Dive Charters shop has $5 EAN32 fills.

you can't beat that!

I've always referred to Panama City Dive Center as PCDC as well; but now with Panama City Dive Charter just down the street, it's kinda confusing with two shops close to one another with the same initials.

some people just are not very creative i guess... and ya PCDC will always be Panama City Dive Center

I've always referred to Panama City Dive Center as PCDC as well; but now with Panama City Dive Charter just down the street, it's kinda confusing with two shops close to one another with the same initials.

Agreed.

I've always considered PCDC = Panama City Dive Center. (with Gomez, Rambo, etc at the Corner of Thomas and where you turn towards St Andrews). They've been called PCDC for years.

Pat's shop having same/similar name could be confusing to some.

Still, Pat runs a very good operation. And he started out as a Charter operator before he every opened up the shop. so there wasn't as much confusion then.

Panama City Dive Center nearest to the jetties run a cattle boat. When I use to go out with them it was packed. I get confused as well on the names. In my opinion Pat has the best outfit in Panama City Beach. I have dove with them all and that is who I will be going diving with in October.

Which shops have the earliest hours to be able to rent a tank? I have a group staying in Pcola and we are planning to drive to PDC one morning for the jetties. Tide times are 9ish so we would like to be on site by 8am. Anything open then?

Which shops have the earliest hours to be able to rent a tank? I have a group staying in Pcola and we are planning to drive to PDC one morning for the jetties. Tide times are 9ish so we would like to be on site by 8am. Anything open then?

Ideally, you need to be at the park gate (waiting in the long line) PRIOR to opening at 8:00am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom