Shore dive Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Queen Triggerfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm arriving on Friday and am interested in doing a casual shore dive sometime on Saturday, just to get in the water, shake the dust off my gear, and poke around a bit. Is anyone else coming in early and interested in heading out for a shore dive on Saturday? (I'm envisioning sometime between 10:00-2:00 or so.)

Depending on what I'm doing, I could probably swing a shore dive. Need to figure out ferry logistics from Playa Saturday morning is all.

We'll hopefully be at the hotel in the early afternoon (2pm-ish...), so if it's a bit on the later side we'd likely be game if for no other reason than to check the gear out.

Depending on what I'm doing, I could probably swing a shore dive. Need to figure out ferry logistics from Playa Saturday morning is all.

We'll hopefully be at the hotel in the early afternoon (2pm-ish...), so if it's a bit on the later side we'd likely be game if for no other reason than to check the gear out.

Cool. Assuming I don't stumble into someone earlier, I'll probably be at the pool most of the afternoon. I'm in my late 40's, with brown shoulder-length hair, fairly pale Minnesota skin, and will be wearing a rash guard if I'm in the pool (and probably reading a book if not.) My name is Amy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom