Shore Dive Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

srazz01

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I are going to Oahu the end of July and I we would like to do some shore diving. We have dove Oahu before but never any shore diving. I need to find A DM that will be able to give my wife a little extra attention. She had a bad experience last year and has a little confidence problem now. She is certified and has about 10 dives. I don't mind spending a little extra to get her comfortable, but I don't want to go broke either. We will also do some boat dives so I am looking for recommendations for both.

I have heard good things about Gabe Scotti at www.waikikiscuba.com but I have not actually dove with them yet. Me & my husband do have 3 days booked with them for August tho. I know they do both shore diving and set up for boat diving but I don't think they own their own boat. Do a search in this forum and I'm pretty sure you can find them. That's how I found them :)

Last edited:
gabe kaimana divers (808) 772-1795

Thanks

I have heard good things about Gabe Scotti at www.waikikiscuba.com but I have not actually dove with them yet. Me & my husband do have 3 days booked with them for August tho. I know they do both shore diving and set up for boat diving but I don't think they own their own boat. Do a search in this forum and I'm pretty sure you can find them. That's how I found them :)

our three days were great so we added one more to do a couple of shore dives on the north shore at waimae bay .. had a great time on all dives. really appreciate Gabe's conscious efforts at keeping things smooth and easy on the boats and he is 4 out of 5 for finding everything on my checklist :wink: hahah!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom