http://www.diveheart.org/

Shopping adventures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TekDiveGirl:
I did not click the button thus not ruining my surprise. i just want to thank you all who donated your time, energy, and money to my children and I. It is much appreciated and will never be forgotten.

You are most welcome. :xmastree: Don't worry we (well at least me) have our selfish reasons as well...like those pics on Christmas Day, woo-hoo :santa3:

Packing and shipping now! Pictures to follow later
Woo-hoo
:xmastree: :sleigh:

Dear Kimber,

Note, the way John is going bonkers with the packing tape, you may want to go out and buy a chainsaw, so that you can open the boxes, lol.

Yippeee Skippyy!!!!!!

Added note, see above, lol.

He packs stuff like I do :D :D :D

Okay I feel kinda silly putting pics of me up. As promised, here are some pics of us putting the gifts into their gift bags. We then wrapped them - not sure if they will open with out a chainsaw, ooops. Lastly, off to the post office to mail, insure, get delivery confirmation, ship 2-3 day, and the final send off.

Here they come :sleigh:

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Five pair of shoes (two are Heely's
IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

Some of Jeremy's clothes -
IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

hahahahaha - the psot office shot is funny!!!! Johnnie looks so thrilled to make it to the front of the line finally!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!

:wave-smil

Back
Top Bottom