http://www.diveheart.org/

Shopping adventures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks so much for taking care of this for us/SBer. Having one person (two actually) step up and organize things and then go shopping takes a lot of work. We will put in a good word for you with the Jolly Old Elf himself.

Becky

nauifins73:
Thanks so much for taking care of this for us/SBer. Having one person (two actually) step up and organize things and then go shopping takes a lot of work. We will put in a good word for you with the Jolly Old Elf himself.

Becky

Shoot, me? How about yourself? I will put in hundreds, and hundred's, and hundreds, of good ones in for you.

Thank you Becky for the very kind words and the big time help :hugs:

This board, as I have said before, has a heck of a lot of wonderful people on it. You guys rock!

Did some more shopping today via internet :D Picked up these items:

Barbie Sing and Cheer Musical Cheerleader Set
Will arrive between Wednesday, 12/13/06, and Tuesday, 12/19/06

A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Complete Wreck (Books 1-13)
Will arrive between Thursday, 12/14/06, and Monday, 12/18/06
Gift Wrap Selected

Gift Message:
Merry Christmas Kylia
from Santa

Gift Receipt Included

Energizer Max AA Batteries, 8-Pack
Will arrive between Wednesday, 12/13/06, and Tuesday, 12/19/06
Gift Wrap Not Selected

Will arrive between Thursday, 12/14/06, and Tuesday, 12/19/06

Oh Man! You have to love ElOrans. He showed me how to hide the following from our loverly Kimber :D

Kimber DO NOT CLICK BUTTON PLEASE OR YOU WILL SPOIL SURPRISE!
Everyone else, click away.​
Also, peeps I went with a judgment call and picked up a gift for Kimber. I personally, don't care for getting gifts for adults. I'm the type that would rather sit down and have dinner w/ friends rather than gift giving, just me. My children, as they are older and work, won't even get much. However, others beside just myself, thought it would be a good idea to get a gift from the kids to her. With that said, I bought her a camera w/ printer (her other camera is broken). It was a really good deal at @ WalMart, still a bit expensive, but I went with it. If you would like to have a look at it: Kodak C533 EasyShare 5MP Digital Camera and Printer Dock Bundle.

In a selfish kind of way, I thought this way she could take pics for us on Christmas Day :D :reindeer: :christmas :reindeer: :christmas :crafty:

This is the reason you get put in charge of this stuff :D :D :D

Thanks to all who are helping make this Christmas awesome for Kimber and her Family!!!!!

Missdirected:
In a selfish kind of way, I thought this way she could take pics for us on Christmas Day :D :reindeer: :christmas :reindeer: :christmas :crafty:

Smooth move there MissD! Always thinking on your feet. :D

OMG Miss :shocked: i just did 3 HOURS of our local shopping centre, my head is thumping, my feet are aching and i still didnt get what i went up there for!!!

how do you do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth for a while to get my inner energy back

camera is a sweet idea! the whole family will use it and the kids grow up so fast that we helping to make memories!!

cheers

almitywife:
OMG Miss :shocked: i just did 3 HOURS of our local shopping centre, my head is thumping, my feet are aching and i still didnt get what i went up there for!!!

how do you do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth for a while to get my inner energy back

camera is a sweet idea! the whole family will use it and the kids grow up so fast that we helping to make memories!!

cheers

Hehehheheh, today was internet shopping for a few :D I like the thought about memories Almity, true, very nicely said.

Quoted from Christmas-Elves-Children

Missdirected:
:madnoel:Okay our Christmas Fund is busted! :madnoel:
I have spent just about every single dime of your money :D

The list has been updated if anyone would like to check it out. If you want to help finish off the list; They do need some clothes. I was thinking gift certificates so that Kylia could pick out some skirts and shirts. Same for Logan but he also needs a book bag. Beyond that, we have tied this thing up brilliantly, IMO. Jeremy is totally done. I dunno, perhaps I should have gotten more clothes, the way kids grow and all. Anywhoozle,....

People, thank you so very much. I just can't find the words to express how great you guys are. I have had cash donors, people who sent actual gifts, anonymous donors, donors who couldn't do anything monetary but helped in other ways. Bottom line is that together, as my sig line says, we did something big! Without all of us coming together we would be nowhere :xmas:

:wave-smil

Woooooo Hooooo!!! :sleigh:

I did not click the button thus not ruining my surprise. i just want to thank you all who donated your time, energy, and money to my children and I. It is much appreciated and will never be forgotten.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom