http://www.diveheart.org/

Shopping adventures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Is no one noticing those checkered shoes or are they just not as odd as I thought? :ne_nau:

I like them!! Of course, I would have prefered the ones with the skulls all over them...:)

almitywife:
Miss, looking at the pics- first i thought i needed a johnnie under my tree BUT then i saw those sit down and jiggle things and i need one of those more!!!!! :wink:

Let me tell you...Miss convinced me to try that thing out..."do it for the kids"..I believe she said. I have never felt so uncomfortable before! I cant imagine anyone getting a workout on that thing, and it wasnt nearly as 'thilling' as it first appeared.:D

jhbryaniv:
OH You mean I could have made demands on you . . . HMMM Sure would have liked to see you in one of Mrs. A's Christmas elf out fits. . .

On the jiggle thingie:D . Video of course:14: .

Originally Posted by jhbryaniv
OH You mean I could have made demands on you . . . HMMM Sure would have liked to see you in one of Mrs. A's Christmas elf out fits. .

you mean something like this???
MrsClaus-Sami.jpg

:hmmm: So I see we have me on the jiggly thingy in Mrs. A's outfit, hrmmmmmm. Very interesting :wink:

Missdirected:
:hmmm: So I see we have me on the jiggly thingy in Mrs. A's outfit, hrmmmmmm. Very interesting :wink:

I think it is very very interesting :D I am sure some of us would also find it very very very interesting :D :10:

200px-Secret_santa_big.jpg

:D :D :D

almitywife:
my only concern with the checkered shoe is there seems to be only ONE of them!!

but brings back memories of the good old days, you know.. the "use to walk to school barefoot as my brother was the lucky enough to wear the left shoe that day"

Miss, looking at the pics- first i thought i needed a johnnie under my tree BUT then i saw those sit down and jiggle things and i need one of those more!!!!! :wink:

If Santa say's Logan is good I promise to send him the other one :wink:

Almity, take a bag of popcorn, go to Brookstone, sit outside the store, and enjoy a days entertainment (at least a good ten minutes) :D

Missdirected:

"Interesting" may be a bit of an understatement. :eyebrow:

Merry Christmas to all.

Art

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom