Shop for Atomic fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MotoGuzzi

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I am living in Germany.

Now I am interested in some Atomic Split Fins "Smoke on the water".

The shipping adress will be NJ/USA. I pay with VISA

The problem: Atomic fins are not selled in the net, it is difficult to get the adress of a shop. I contacted some shops in NJ with fax: no answer.

Some tips to get some fins??

Stephan

Bavaria/Germany
(The weather is cold/ a lot of fresh snow)

Hi,

I am living in Germany.

Bavaria/Germany

Ebay is about your only option. Licensed Atomic dealers will NOT ship Atomic products.

Ironically, this crummy scuba good ol'boy attitude does not seem to carry into every day life. I just purchased a very nice pair of Atomic ski boots on the net, under warranty. You can purchase Suunto watches from authorized dealers on the net.

So one has to wonder what strange price fixing lockdown does the scuba market have over manufactures?

The net is here Atomic/Suunto/others..... get over it, and get with it! :D

Hi,

I am living in Germany.

The shipping adress will be NJ/USA. I pay with VISA

The problem: Atomic fins are not selled in the net, it is difficult to get the adress of a shop. I contacted some shops in NJ with fax: no answer.

Some tips to get some fins??

Stephan

Bavaria/Germany

Atomic Aquatics Split Fins from LeisurePro.com

Grüss Gott

You can buy them directly from Atomic. Go to Atomicaquatics.com and click on the accessories link on the left side and then click on any of the shop online buttons, click on splitfins under the product categories and then select the one you want. It will then take you to a page where you can order.

You can buy them directly from Atomic. Go to Atomicaquatics.com and click on the accessories link on the left side and then click on any of the shop online buttons, click on splitfins under the product categories and then select the one you want. It will then take you to a page where you can order.

I forgot about LP! :11:

Their stock of Atomic is sketchy. Seems they have a more difficult time getting Atomic products than most, but they still manage to stock a lot of Atomic products.

You will pay less at LP, but depending on how much, a direct order to Atomic sounds like a good bet assuming they are not going to charge you half again the cost in shipping.

As for a warranty, on fins!:rofl3: Honestly who cares, just make sure you get the right fit. Not sure about LP's policy on fit for International customers. In the US, it's guaranteed.

International Dealers:
Germany/Switzerland/Austria

Atomic Aquatics Europe GmbH
Dieselstrasse 2
D-83043 Bad Aibling
Germany
8061 938392
office@atomicaquatics.de

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom