SHOOTUNDERWATER.COM- Bali 2006 Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigh... another "i hate dennis" thread...

gorgeous photos once again, friend... i didn't think there were shots that could make your previous portfolio pale in comparison... but here they are... AMAZING

that 1st one with the yellow shrimp........ absolutely beautiful dennis... absolutely.

Jag

Thanks guys. It is not too hard to take some decent shots in a great dive site with a great teacher, as you all know. I have seen your shots and I think we are all getting better but I've got some catching up to do now.

I'm still in Asia for a little over a month... :D

Diver Dennis:
Thanks guys. It is not too hard to take some decent shots in a great dive site with a great teacher, as you all know. I have seen your shots and I think we are all getting better but I've got some catching up to do now.

I'm still in Asia for a little over a month... :D

I might be the exception to the rule.
But I am going to have to try, maybe next year.

Dennis, other month of diving, how are ever going to catch up on the post processing. You will need to have your own plane just to carry the backup DVD's from all the photo's.

I am looking forward to the thread, it will keep me going through the long dreary winter here in the UK.

Thanks Victor. When I started taking photos last November, I had no idea how to put the camera in my housing. A good teacher really helps flatten out the learning curve. This second course with Mike reminded me to do a lot of the things I had forgotten to do and I learned a lot of new techniques as well. It's hard to learn without a good teacher for guys like me...:D

Great pics, Dennis. Know any Hindis in the Anilao area that can bless my photo equipment? I need all the help I can get. :)

Back
Top Bottom