Shipwrecks off Delaware and New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlickNick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I know this is a long shot, but could anyone give me some good:) coordinates or information on some of the wrecks? I have my own boat so that wont be an issue. I'm looking for some wrecks within the realm of 100ft. From what I've seen, most of the charters ferry everyone to the same 10 or 15 wrecks. I would love if someone could float some good coordinates my way. If you don't feel comfortable posting in the comments, pm me!
Thanks!
-Nick:D

So I know this is a long shot, but could anyone give me some good:) coordinates or information on some of the wrecks? I have my own boat so that wont be an issue. I'm looking for some wrecks within the realm of 100ft. From what I've seen, most of the charters ferry everyone to the same 10 or 15 wrecks. I would love if someone could float some good coordinates my way. If you don't feel comfortable posting in the comments, pm me!
Thanks!
-Nick:D

What wrecks are you looking for numbers on?

There are not enough Charters in that area to be worried about anyone ferrying divers to the same wrecks. VERY few charter dive boats in this area - and I like it that way!!

City of Athens gets hit a lot. Northern Pac, Varanger (both deeper) get hit a few times a year. The rest barely get dove. Delaware/OCMD has some good wrecks that get hit (Washingtonian for instance) - but still not enough to be worried about.

how about a recommendation for a reputable charter for wreck alley, or NJ wrecks?
also any tech charters and rentals would be appreciated
Thanks

how about a recommendation for a reputable charter for wreck alley, or NJ wrecks?
also any tech charters and rentals would be appreciated
Thanks

Cape May - R/V Explorer - runs limited charters through Atlantic Divers. Some recreational dives - but a good amount of tech to deeper wrecks.

More north - Gypsy Blood is good and has a very good crew.

Tuna Seizure - owned and operated by the people from NESS. Good group to dive with.

thank you
I will check them all out today

Hey Nick - I was diving all weekend and for some reason I remembered your posts on Scubaboard. Have you got out yet? We dove a lot this weekend!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom