Sherwood Magnum II Reg Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA_242008

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Sherwood Magnum II regulator set im not sure what the octo is but I am sure it is a Sherwood as well. I am trying to find some one that can either rebuild it for cheap or some one that knows were I could get parts. I am in California right now but am moving back to Iowa in early November. If you can help it would be much appreciated.

If you are from DSM about the only place to get good equiptment repair is Adventure Dive. It is in WSDM. Randy is the owner and will take good care of you. 515-255-7282

I bought a new Reg set so I dont need this one rebuilt anymore. I havent even been in the water in almost two years. I am how ever looking in to getting back to it but my job with the state keeps me very busy so I dont have the time anymore. Besides there probably isnt many places to dive around here and I dont want to put my gear in a pool so not much i can do in Iowa.

Actually, your old reg with a fresh rebuild would have served you very well. Older Sherwoods are as simple as a brick and just about as reliable.

True but having two regulators that work and not being able to use either of them is even more depressing than just having one good one.

I know just what you mean.

My daughter was in Medical School in Israel (Collaborative Program Columbia/NY & Ben Gurion/Israel). I can't count how many dives I had in the beautiful warm Eilat/Israel Red Sea. Now she's with her family as an MD in boring Indiana!!!

Well, at least I get to dive the Pacific NW (cold & Murky) every weekend!

I PM'd you so you'd read this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom