Sherwood Kinesis Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In-Hoc

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to see who has dove these fins and what your opinion of these fins are. I was considering purchasing a set of these fins from my LDS. I'm a newbie diver and I have tried the Quattro's and they are very powerful fins but my legs got tired and started to cramp after about 45 min. My LDS did not have any of these fins for me to try out but they recomended them for longer dives.

still nothing??? Anyone?????

I Primarily Kick The Quattro's And Love Them. I've Got 2 Pairs That I Alternate As To Not Wear Them Out Too Much. I've Also Had Them For About 4 Years Without Problems. A Buddy Of Mine Let Me Borrow His Kinesis And They Were A Great Kick. Lightweight And Easy To Kick. That's My Humble Opinion.

I use the Kinesis EX as my primary fins and love them. I also have a pair of old school Rockets, which are not as good as the EX during long swims. The EX are very comfortable, easier to kick, and more powerful. The smaller size of the Rockets are nice around reefs and tight stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom