SHERWOOD EQUIPMENT BOUGHT USED... What did I get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unknown.... My guess is it has been a few years. I'm not planning on using the regs until I get them serviced.

Scrapped the tanks at a local scrap yard - $0.45 per pound - two tanks was 60 pounds - got $27 back.

The Sherwood Outback BCD had a stamp on the back of the back plate I just noticed. Circle with 1-12 and an arrow pointing to one ofthe numbers plus 9 and 4 on both sides of the arrow - have to assume this means the BCD was made in 94.... Would a Sherwood Outback be 16 years old? If it is does that cause any experienced divers to be alarmed? I want to be safe - though it looks like its in great condition.

Definately not 16 years old. It was discontinued around 2006/7 if my memory serves me correctly, but it was not on the model list for that long, at most it is probably 8 years old if you factor in date up to 2010.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom