Sherwood divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops:
Edit: Oh yeah--I was talking to a caver at one of the springs down here and his take on the second stage adjustments was "why would you wan't to make a reg breathe harder, you wan't it breathing as easy as possible the entirety of the dive." He was speaking of his ATX50's.
Everyone is different, as are regs. Adjustment on the second stage lets me set it for what I like. Another diver may want it easier or harder.

Jetwrench:
Everyone is different, as are regs. Adjustment on the second stage lets me set it for what I like. Another diver may want it easier or harder.
Good Point. I also suppose it may be nice to make it breathe a little harder if you are in alot of current where the water has the potential of pushing against the diaphram and maybe purging it. I know thats what the manual says about my atomic...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom