Sherwood Brut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I understand; you have 3 items for sale... 1) One Minimus. 2) one set of regs complete with spg, hp hose, octo, both the 1st and 2nd stages. 3) one set of regs without a spg, but has the hp hose, octo, the 1st and 2nd stages...

Either reg is 125 each or you can pay 250 and get the minimus thrown in or... make an offer on the Mimimus...

Is this correct? Because I would be interested in the set of regs without the spg or with the spg if your throwing it in for free or heck, 125 for both regs IF that may be the case...

Sorry, just a little confused from what I think I am reading and what I see in the picture...

lee
One Minimus and 2 complet set both with SPGs, 1st stage,2nd and octo. I had the SPG on another reg. I can't let both set go for $125.00

Updated Picture

Attachments

• IMAG0013.jpg
    IMAG0013.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 109
How old are the regs? I could offer 225$ for everything. Let me know.

Well, I know for a fact that the OP has one less available than he did at first. :D

The one I just bought off of him was an SRB7100 model. As far as I can tell, they're just now being replaced by a new Sherwood Brut -- the SRB9110. And as far as I know, the SRB7100 came into service in about 2005 or so. So it's not more than about five years old. Not that age makes a lot of difference with a well-maintained reg.

He sent me the one whose close-up photo he posted in the first post above -- the silver S logo on the purge cover is scratched up a bit, but the reg looks like it's in good shape. All the port plugs were there.

I don't know when it was serviced last, but I'm going to take it in for a service before diving it.

OBTW, I left him a positive trader rating. He shipped it very promptly.

Thanks. I have not heard back from OP yet. Appreciate your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom