Sherwood Brut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercov31

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have to 2 of Sherwood Brut for sale. They will need to be serviced when you get them. They all work great. I'm changing all my regs to Din (the dark side). I also have a Sherwood Minimus. Asking $125.00 w/shipping in the CON US for the Brut OBA and Make offer for the Miimus or if you buy both Brut I will include it

Attachments

• Regs1.jpg
    Regs1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 149
  • regs2.jpg
    regs2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 121
  • regs3.jpg
    regs3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 92
I have to 2 of Sherwood Brut for sale. They will need to be serviced when you get them. They all work great. I'm changing all my regs to Din (the dark side). I also have a Sherwood Minimus. Asking $125.00 w/shipping in the CON US for the Brut OBA and Make offer for the Miimus or if you buy both Brut I will include it
IM interested in the one with the guage console.

Could you tell me the status on your regs...? I only need the 1st and 2nd stage... How old are these puppies?

lee

Could you tell me the status on your regs...? I only need the 1st and 2nd stage... How old are these puppies?

lee

The regs are still for sale, they are about 4 years old. I would like to sale the set with octo because I have no use for them anymore. It they don't sale as a package I will split them up.

Just so I understand; you have 3 items for sale... 1) One Minimus. 2) one set of regs complete with spg, hp hose, octo, both the 1st and 2nd stages. 3) one set of regs without a spg, but has the hp hose, octo, the 1st and 2nd stages...

Either reg is 125 each or you can pay 250 and get the minimus thrown in or... make an offer on the Mimimus...

Is this correct? Because I would be interested in the set of regs without the spg or with the spg if your throwing it in for free or heck, 125 for both regs IF that may be the case...

Sorry, just a little confused from what I think I am reading and what I see in the picture...

lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom