Sherwood blizzard service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jawbone

Reaction score
I'm looking for a sherwood blizzard service manual. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Jason.

Jawbone:
I'm looking for a sherwood blizzard service manual. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Jason.

did you find anything if you did please pm me i'm looking

Likewise, although my Blizzard is a very very old model. I saw the new one SRB7900 which is not my model...but I wonder how much it's changed internally from the older models.

My version still had a circular diaphram/front piece....

I Think I have the one you are looking for. PM me with email address. I scanned it (with a very cheap scanner) into a 19 page MS Word doc.

Dectek:
I Think I have the one you are looking for. PM me with email address. I scanned it (with a very cheap scanner) into a 19 page MS Word doc.
I have a 2004 Blizzard and looking for service information for it. The reg is all too simple but it's nice to have factory specs and testing proceddures.
I think this reg is great due to its simplicity & durability. The only dislike is it's body lenght in DIN form. I use it as a deco reg since at shallower depths it delivers more than enough air.
I would apreciate a copy of this manual.
Regards REG

RMI dos not have the manual for the Blizzard SRB7900. Has anyone come across it?

Thanks,
Pete

spectrum:
RMI dos not have the manual for the Blizzard SRB7900. Has anyone come across it?

Thanks,
Pete

No, but ask this guy scuba@raymurray.com He may be able to help you out. :D

Back
Top Bottom