Sherwood Amphos Air - not all dives download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OkiTyler

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Good evening,

I've had the Amphos Air for about 2 months now and really like it. It serves my needs well and I haven't yet found anything that I need that it doesn't have. I recently got nitrox certified and then made about 9 dives over the past week a couple of which were with nitrox. When I downloaded the dives tonight, not all of them came over. Looks like the ones before the first nitrox dive didn't transfer. Weird thing is, all the data is still on the computer just not transferring. The first nitrox dive did transfer, just nothing older than that. I'm using MacDive software, but I don't think the issue is on that end because I've never had any issue until I put the computer into nitrox mode.

Thanks,

Tyler

Have you tried downloading to another software package to see if the problem is really in the Amphos Air? At various times I've dl'd from my Amphos Air to DiverLog Lite or SubSurface. The only "issue" is that the Amphos only saves that last 24 dives.

Back
Top Bottom