Shelter in Place Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jealous. We were supposed to be at Wazee memorial day weekend for three days of diving but my inlaws are not comfortable watching our kids during the current pandemic. :( I know it is for the best, but it is still disappointing.

I'm actually going to be in OH this weekend rather than at Wazee. T'storms forecast for Wazee and not for OH.

Luckly there is a quary about 25 mins from my house i have been hitting 2-3 times a week... Vis sucks but a bad dive is way better then no dive at all...

Was up to Wazee Lake in WI this past weekend for tech class dives. There were other folks up there diving as well. Back up to Wazee this weekend with a friend. Practice for me.

Our local quarry (Haigh) opens 6/1. Bunch of us are planning on going out opening day. Several people are taking the day off work.

Do you guys have a FB group or anything? I'm in central IL and have Monday off, would love to hit up Haigh.

Back
Top Bottom