Shearwater Teric on left wrist and transmitter on right HP port - does it work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexas

Contributor
Reaction score
For those diving a Teric with AI, I'm looking for hands-on feedback on how well the Teric handles the AI transmitter being mounted directly to the right HP port and the Teric being worn on the left wrist.

Wear two transmitters and when I had a Teric, it had no problem seeing both... Yours have a problem?

This is how I dive, works for me.

No issue for me ~85 dives in this configuration. That's with both old and new swift transmitter. No issue either way

I wear transmitters for sidemount and my Teric on my left wrist. Very occasionally I'll have a lost comms from my right tank for a few seconds.
But I have very long arms. And moving my hand a few inches closer to my body (such as when I'm checking pressure) the signal picks right back up.

With the transmitter on a single tank the distance from computer to transmitter should be much closer whichever port you plug it into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom