For Sale Shearwater Teric (blue bezel) with MH8A transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TooCold

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm selling one of my Terics: I got it to have a 2nd for warm water dive vacations, but then the covid shutdown happened. I'm happy with the Perdix + backup Teric for local cold water diving, so this Teric has mostly just been sitting unused since purchase: total of fewer than 10 dives I think.

It's in pristine (like new) condition, except of course the battery which is 3 years old. Build date early 2020; general factory maintenance service including battery replacement September 2021.

What's included: everything you see in the photos. More details to come.

Price $880 (USD).

Shipping included in Canada or to US, other locations to be discussed. Payment transfer fees not included. In-person pickup can be arranged in Victoria (Vancouver Island) or Metro Vancouver area (including I suppose at either the Blaine or Pt. Roberts border crossing).

Payment: In Canada, in-person or e-transfer (in CAD at current exchange rate). From US, something other than paypal (VERY bad experience with paypal in the past and I won't get an account with them again).

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 31
More images

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 33
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 32
More images:

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 30
More images

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 39
Hi I am interested; can you send me a DM? I am not able to DM you directly. Do you have a tank so we can test the transmitter is working properly?

Would you be able to ship tomorrow via 2 day or meet at Blaine this week/ASAP? Thanks.

Yes, still available. DM sent.

I did test dives yesterday to confirm actual current battery performance:
Full charge -> 68 min dive -> 2 hr 29 min surface interval -> 112 min dive -> 15 hr surface interval -> battery at 86%.

FWIW, I'm interested in a transmitter at the right price, and in Canada, if for some reason you sell the Teric without a transmitter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom