For Sale Shearwater Petrel with Fischer connector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Radgal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
$700. Full technical with CCR and Trimix. Works perfectly and has the original factor screen protector. Includes computer, original straps (not pictured), case and a mask strap.
Shipping and PayPal fees not included.

fullsizeoutput_47c8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_47c7.jpeg

Man I really am dying for one of these but curse the famous shearwater resale value.

Man I really am dying for one of these but curse the famous shearwater resale value.
That means it's a good product! Well worth the money I assure you. Best computer I've ever owned. I'm sad to give up my Fischer connector , however I will likely not use it.

I have a Perdix AI that I bought after selling my 2 month old non AI version.

I need something as a 3rd cell monitor for backup on my CCR but my budget alas.

Hope you sell it soon, if you do decide to price drop let me know. Doubt that will be necessary though.

Any interest in trading for a Petrel without the fischer connection and some cash?

No thank you. I have 2 of the Perdix.

Hi Radgal, I am interested in this petrel with connector, is it still available and how to I contact?

Back
Top Bottom