Shearwater Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tank pressure is not transmitted via Bluetooth. Just sayin'.

That does not seem right. Does the Perdix read the tank pressure from the transmitter? If that works a few feet away then the dongle should be able to read the Perdix from a few feet away.

It reads tank pressure just fine

It reads tank pressure just fine

@stuartv just pointed out the transmitter doesn't work via Bluetooth. So I guess that doesn't mean anything.

@stuartv just pointed out the transmitter doesn't work via Bluetooth. So I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Yes, I know. Just answering Scubadiver888 in case he had something else in mind. I mentioned this issue to Shearwater via email and didn't get a response.

In case anyone here is interested, I just verified that the Subsurface-mobile 2.0 Beta Android app is able to successfully download the dive log directly from a Perdix AI. I downloaded mine using my Android tablet and it successfully downloaded the log data from my Perdix AI and correctly merged the dives into my log where I already had the same dives downloaded into the Subsurface desktop from my Seabear H3.

After syncing back to the Cloud, I opened Subsurface on my desktop and verified that my log there now includes all my Perdix AI data.

Very sweet.

Good to hear.:yeahbaby: I had seen the news that the beta allowed it but hadn't gotten round to signing up for it yet.

I am in a similar position to you in that I will probably use my tablet (Samsung Tab A) as the transfer device. Did you have any specific issues setting it up?

I might make a point of doing this tonight.

:eyebrow:Damn, I,sure hope my transmitter doesn't use email.....

Last edited:
Good to hear.:yeahbaby: I had seen the news that the beta allowed it but hadn't gotten round to signing up for it yet.

I am in a similar position to you in that I will probably use my tablet (Samsung Tab A) as the transfer device. Did you have any specific issues setting it up?

I might make a point of doing this tonight.

I had to use the nRF Connect app, as described in the Beta instructions.

Worked perfectly. I used the nrf app first and it connected no problem.

2 minutes later and I had the dives on my machine

It's super easy with Dive Log on my iPhone and Diving Log 6.0 on my PC.

Bluetooth works seemlessly to move dives from the Perdix AI to the iPhone - I usually do it right after the dives (can capture GPS coordinated then as well).

I can synch the log to the PC over WiFi and upload any changes back to the phone via wifi synch as well.
I have just bought my Perdix AI and use Dive Log on my iPhone.
Can you give me a link to how to use DiveLog to import my future dives, or give this fellow diver step by step instructions to be used at the Dive Site, please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom