Shearwater firmware v93 is out for the "old" computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jborg

Green Water Diver
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Noticed today that an upgrade to v93 is possible for Perdix AI. The only real new thing I noticed is that NDL can now be moved to the top right, with a new mini display taking the bottom right where NDL/TTS used to live. This might be nice for some high density info along the right side, but I'm not sure it's great underwater yet. :)

IMG_0866.jpg

Noticed today that an upgrade to v93 is possible for Perdix AI. The only real new thing I noticed is that NDL can now be moved to the top right, with a new mini display taking the bottom right where NDL/TTS used to live. This might be nice for some high density info along the right side, but I'm not sure it's great underwater yet. :)

View attachment 747347
Thanks! Leaving on a trip tomorrow....can update before I travel. Nice.

Leaving on a trip tomorrow....can update before I travel.
How bold you are! I'm leaving tomorrow as well, but I'm not about to update my DC. Same for my phone. 😆

Wait, does that make you an old, bold diver? A rarity, indeed! :cheers:

How bold you are! I'm leaving tomorrow as well, but I'm not about to update my DC. Same for my phone. 😆

Wait, does that make you an old, bold diver? A rarity, indeed!
I'm taking four different computers, three of them are AI to read my transmitter. In the unlikely event Shearwater screwed up the new firmware, I think I'm OK.
I'm old, but don't feel bold.

Back
Top Bottom