Wanted Shearwater elastic straps WTB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lairdb

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a set of the Perdix elastics just gathering dust, because Bungees Are Better? Help a buddy out.

(Yes, I know I can order a replacement set, but with how many people use bungee instead, I figure there must be a supply of them gathering dust, and better to reduce/reuse/recycle.)

Thanks.

(If anybody has the new colored elastic from the new Terics, that would be extra. Thanks!)

I'm almost certain I have a set in my gear box. If you haven't gotten an offer yet, let me know, I'll confirm and send them to you gratuits.

I'm almost certain I have a set in my gear box. If you haven't gotten an offer yet, let me know, I'll confirm and send them to you gratuits.

That would be great; thanks. PM incoming. Up for a spare if anyone else has one lying around.

Incidentally, if anyone knows where to source the correct elastic strap material, I’m interested in that as well, both for Perdix and for other DIY projects.

(I have done some searching, and there’s a lot of elastic strapping that’s not right.)

Incidentally, if anyone knows where to source the correct elastic strap material, I’m interested in that as well, both for Perdix and for other DIY projects.

(I have done some searching, and there’s a lot of elastic strapping that’s not right.)

I too would love to know what this material is as well. I have looked be for in hobby/fabric shops and could not find anything like it.

I like how durable it is and that it has alot more "holding power" that normal elastic you get at fabric shops. I would love to have some of this for other projects and uses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom