Shearwater Cloud Desktop - how to see gas type?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been using a PERDIX AI for over a year now and dive with nitrox sometimes and air other times. I use Shearwater Cloud Desktop to view my logs, but for some reason I can't find where to see the type of gas I used on a dive. It lists, "Programmed OC gasses", but it doesn't seem to identify which I used. I am missing something?
Thanks

I have been using a PERDIX AI for over a year now and dive with nitrox sometimes and air other times. I use Shearwater Cloud Desktop to view my logs, but for some reason I can't find where to see the type of gas I used on a dive. It lists, "Programmed OC gasses", but it doesn't seem to identify which I used. I am missing something?
Thanks
Look on the graph of the dive profile, top left. See example attached. Mode was OC, gas was 31/0. That is, 31% O2, 0% helium.
1690765308663.png

All your programmed gases are under the Gases tab, lower right.
1690765418835.png

Wow, I never noticed this before even after spending long periods of time looking. Thanks so much tursiops.

Wow, I never noticed this before even after spending long periods of time looking. Thanks so much tursiops.
And if you switch gases during the dive, those will show on the graph too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom