Shearwater AI reserve pressure warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yellowdog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Probably asked and answered but I did a quick search and did not find it. My Perdix AI gives me a colored box reserve tank pressure notice when I reach 700# but does not show the remaining tank pressure. So as I start my ascent and safety stop it is no longer displaying the air pressure and I would like to know my air pressure at all times. I carry a redundant SPG so it’s an easy check but is there a way to get the Perdix to display the pressure once it reaches the set reserve?

Do you mean the colored reserve warning at the bottom? If so, this warning goes away with a button tap. It is the right button IIRC.

You can change the pressure at which it displays too.

Right, lots of computers do something like that, forcing you to hit the confirm button to make it more likely that you have actually seen the alert. Safety feature.

It will give you a similar warning if it thinks you have blown off required deco. It won't lock you out, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom