Shark's Cove / Three Tables...any other recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Style

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone dive out there lately?

My buddy and I are heading out there this weekend...

I went snorkeling with the kids in Shark's Cove about 3 weekends ago...lot's of turtles and a couple of cuttlefish...those things are cool. They just kind of hover around checking people out. There was one big one and one small one.

Looking forward to getting back in the water...it's been close to a year since I've dove...lot's of snorkeling though.

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to save the West/Leeward side for Winter diving...trying to stay on the East/Northshore side.

For those not from Oahu...the Northshore is generally flat during the Summers but the Waves/Swells get very large during the Winters...and gets pretty bad for diving during this time.

We focus our dives on the Northshore during the Summers and on the West/Leeward side during the Winters.

Thanks,
Brent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom