Sharks Cove for 3 hours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, almost 3 hours of bottom time. Just have to say I absolutely love those doubles whether it be deep or shallow. Scuba and Dream and I jumped in on a perfectly flat day today at 3 tables (after parking next to and meeting ScubaDrew). Our dive went all the way to the right and past sharks cove. We just kept going and going. By the time we got done exploring and turned to come back it was almost 1.5 hours. We got back to the tables and had 2.5 hours of bottom time. We were so tempted, and still had the gas, to stay under for 3+ hours, but it was time to go in.

Thanks for a great dive, the surface was flat, the viz was good and the fish were plentiful. Nice first dive of the year for me back at the cove and 1st dive there for Sherman.

I hope it's edited... I have a hard enough time being around you guys for 3-hours... let alone watching a video of you guys for that long...

rockjock3:
Well, almost 3 hours of bottom time. Just have to say I absolutely love those doubles whether it be deep or shallow. Scuba and Dream and I jumped in on a perfectly flat day today at 3 tables (after parking next to and meeting ScubaDrew). Our dive went all the way to the right and past sharks cove. We just kept going and going. By the time we got done exploring and turned to come back it was almost 1.5 hours. We got back to the tables and had 2.5 hours of bottom time. We were so tempted, and still had the gas, to stay under for 3+ hours, but it was time to go in.

Thanks for a great dive, the surface was flat, the viz was good and the fish were plentiful. Nice first dive of the year for me back at the cove and 1st dive there for Sherman.

Hi Rockjock. I just wanted to say that I'm so jealous of your 3 hour journey. The longest dive my husband and I have done up there is just over 80 minutes at Alligator Rock, of all places. I can't imagine what I would have done with 3 hours! Every time I dive Shark's Cove, I wish I had like 5 hours of air with me. There's just so much to explore.

Hopefully, by the end of this summer, my hubby and I will be sporting our double 80's, too. I'm sure we'll see you out there.:D

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom