Sharkiteuthis Tentacles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkdiver289

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
So I have a small little instruction company in CT. And I came up with this neat little product I think will be a big hit in the industry(I hope.)
Anyway if you've heard of survival straps, or seen them on cops/soldiers/firefighters/medics etc, I designed one for divers. Only instead of taking 5-10 minutes to undwind (like your standard survival straps) Mine take less than 5 seconds to extend from 32inches to just over 15 feet! It just so happens that is the depth of a safety stop! Funny huh. Anyway I've worked hard on them and on my website so check them out! There are also survival strap key fobs in traditional dive flag or nitrox colors!
A portion of every sale goes to shark conservation!!!
Let me know what you think!!!

Special Programs

after viewing your website, i am thinking......
NapoleonDynamite05.jpg

A little more info would be helpful, e.g., what's it like to put together again?

Drunken parrot...that was awesome...maybe ill do glamourshots again

kilili- I haven't put it up yet but there is a three dollar re-tie fee or i can tell you how to do it yourself

Oh i forgot the tentacles are $20 awith $1 shipping. The fobs are 8 w/ $1 shipping. I didn't even realize it wasn't on the website!!

Back
Top Bottom