Shark tour boat gutted in fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would hate to jump to conclusions...... but......

G

Didn't the guy in the interview look a little nervous about "who they are going to blame"? Offering up the "homeless guy" as one possible suspect.

If it is arson, they will definitely be looking at the protesters.

Speculation would lead most likely to arson. The question is who? Did the boat owner contract for a fire on their own boat (Financial reasons?), or did protesters take it upon themselves to stop the boat from continuing their shark feedings. Of course maybe the homeless guy was cooking something (Crack cocaine?) inside the boat and accidentally lit it up.

I know I will never do another shark feeding event (Did one on Roatan), but would gladly go with an outfit that attempts to show me sharks in their natural surroundings. In other words I feel no sorrow for the loss of their boat.

So are the shark tour enthusiasts going to protest and burn the fishing boats for by-catch, and over fishing?

Wow this is really strange, is it posible someone is confusing the shark tour for shark finning?

Back
Top Bottom