Shark diving at Tiger Beach, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @Chris Underwater

Thanks for the nice video. Who were you diving with? I see you each had a pole and seemed to be carefully placed.

We were diving off the Bahamas Master. They were quite safety oriented on the shark dives; there was also a safety diver behind the lines, who you don't see in any of the shots, that kept an eye on everything.

Thanks. You have helped me decide that this is something I don't need to do.:shakehead:

That could be any dive.

There's thousands of Tigers out there. I think it's good to know you can turn into them, and push them away when they're too curious.

But this is why "twilight " dives kinda bug me.

Thanks for sharing! I'll be on the Bahamas Master in June and enjoyed getting a look into what the dive is like now.

That's one of the best Tiger Beach videos I've ever seen! The water is so clear and there's no silt being stirred up. The handler looks very experienced. What month did you go?

I would consider some people have gone a bit soft in the head in the wants and needs department

We have had tigers sometimes cruising on the edge of the light zone, on night dive surfacing stops

There's one for the box why don't we call them surfacing stops instead of that infantile safety stops

Coochie Coochi Coo!

That's one of the best Tiger Beach videos I've ever seen! The water is so clear and there's no silt being stirred up. The handler looks very experienced. What month did you go?
Thanks. We went in May last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom