SHARK DIVES IN THE CAROLINAS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay Adams

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dived in south carolina on wednesday with Coastal scuba, they were a real good group. diving was good with around 40' vis. at 63 feet mod. then went with Olympus in Morehead City NC, on friday, I was so excited to dive with the sand tigers, I forgot to look at the wreck lol. if you've never been, go it is worth the trip, thanks to YouTube I was able to go back and see other videos of the Caribsea. I now have an excuse to go back and dive it again

Morehead City, NC offshore wreck diving is something special … a chance to dive in fairly close quarters with fairly large, scary looking but low risk sharks without resorting to the feeding/baiting tactics some people find objectionable, and there are ‘real’ wrecks with a history, as opposed to old vessels deliberately sunk as artificial reefs. Glad you got to go.

Morehead City, NC offshore wreck diving is something special … a chance to dive in fairly close quarters with fairly large, scary looking but low risk sharks without resorting to the feeding/baiting tactics some people find objectionable, and there are ‘real’ wrecks with a history, as opposed to old vessels deliberately sunk as artificial reefs. Glad you got to go.
I went for the non fed sharks

Back
Top Bottom