Shark deterrent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read about a fisherman in Clearwater who had an Aquashield and said it saved his life so I looked them up and found them for $130.00. I went to google and typed in Aquashield shark deterrent and found all kinds of information.

I read about a fisherman in Clearwater who had an Aquashield and said it saved his life so I looked them up and found them for $130.00.
AquaShield Shark Deterrent System

I always wanted to dive a shipwreck but havent had the chance yet

Anyone ever dive a shipwreck?

I definitely...definitely dive shipwrecks. Always dive shipwrecks on Saturdays... No sharks on shipwrecks on Saturdays. I'm an excellent diver. Definitely...definitely a very good diver. Always use my AquaShield on Saturdays...

Rain_Man.0.0.0x0.600x277.jpeg

Last edited:
I really think that fear of sharks is often overrated. Although I've never run into a tiger or white. Of course, if you are diving off Monterey, all bets are off.

Also, all bets are off if you if you carry your fish on you. Float them behind you on a dive float and stringer. But if you catch a nice blackfin tuna, do not put it on the float . . . ##?@@@)$(*@ shark.

Woh - aquashield looks sweet. I think I'll get it just to play with it.

I read about a fisherman in Clearwater who had an Aquashield and said it saved his life so I looked them up and found them for $130.00.
//www(dot)aquashield.us.com]AquaShield Shark Deterrent System

You looked them up? What did you do? Look in the mirror? Tard. I'm sure the other knuckle-dragger flogging your turbulator is you, or your cousin Skeeter.

AquaShield.us.com
852 Egret Lane, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
(727) 940-4939

patrickward@aquashield.us.com

Why don't you post this article about the fisherman whose live was saved by your magnet? And what was the fishermen doing that he needed a hunk of ceramic magnet to save his life? Swimming with sharks, or needed to break off the top of his bud light?

I'm sorry you missed out on the magnetic golf bracelet phenomenon, but go peddle your 'powerful magnets' crap at the flea market.

If anyone spearfishing (this is the spearfishing forum) gets sucked into using your product which 'may prevent the final attack' thinking your product is legit, Darwin will give them an achievement award.

You looked them up? What did you do? Look in the mirror? Tard. I'm sure the other knuckle-dragger flogging your turbulator is you, or your cousin Skeeter.

Why don't you post this article about the fisherman whose live was saved by your magnet? And what was the fishermen doing that he needed a hunk of ceramic magnet to save his life? Swimming with sharks, or needed to break off the top of his bud light?

I'm sorry you missed out on the magnetic golf bracelet phenomenon, but go peddle your 'powerful magnets' crap at the flea market.

If anyone spearfishing (this is the spearfishing forum) gets sucked into using your product which 'may prevent the final attack' thinking your product is legit, Darwin will give them an achievement award.

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom