Shark Attack, almost caught on video Dolphin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
(i think i said "that's not true! French fish are very formidable")

("think" is the key word)

LOL....as long as we are only talking about the Fish...:wink:

"Think" would be appropriate! ;-)

Ce n'est pas vrai! Les poissons francais sont tres formidables!!!

typical parisian snobbery

:wink:

French fish? Do they have little twisty mustaches and spit when they talk? Wait...fish don't talk...

close!

that's not true. French fish are very formidable

(which i had butchered earlier with my high school french)

Can someone post the video of that ACTUAL attack? All I see is a shark in the general vicnity of a snorkler....I dont care if it comes from beneath, above, or on its side.....I dont see an attack here.

Seems to me many are missing the point of the video. Must be the language barrier. ;-) The supposition is that the dolphins' behaviour contributed to preventing an attack from happening. Therefore, there is no attack. We could argue for hours as to whether or not there would have been one if the dolphins hadn't acted as they did. I'd suggest go diving instead! Far better use of your time!

JTemple,

The original poster..post #1 says "A video its in French from a shark attack on a women back in 2003 but it looks like the dolphin saves her! "

I could also suggest go diving yourself, far better use of your time as well.

Misplaced Priority:
I don't speak French, but did it say something about a Tiger? Is that a Tiger shark? Also wonder why a shark is naturally afraid of a dolphin? Maybe I'll start tying a big fake dolphin dummy to tow just behind. LOL

Yeah According to the video it is a Tiger shark.

I tought everyone knew about the sharks being affarid of dolphins, at least in Mexico is common knowledge, the dolphins protect humans form sharks.

That's what the video is all about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom