Share your favorite Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 scuba toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I grabbed the deep 6 3mm suit and the deep 6 X series 2nd stage to replace my xs scuba alt air

D6 3mm backup wetsuit, D6 7mm wetsuit, and 3 of the scribble plus 2nd's setups. Im still looking for a smoking deal on a warm wetsuit for my 11yo daughter for Fl Springs. 3mm does not cut it for her at 68 degrees.
Yikes, does 3 mm cut it for anyone at 68? I’m a 210 pound guy and I’m wearing 7 mm of neoprene at 68.

I bought a week and a day diving in COZ in two weeks...

Beat that! :)

I’m fine in a 3mm at 68.
Incredible. In Japan at 68 I’m the only person diving wet. Below 60, they won’t let you join in a wetsuit, drysuits only. Worried you’re going to die from hypothermia. The world is a diverse place.

Incredible. In Japan at 68 I’m the only person diving wet. Below 60, they won’t let you join in a wetsuit, drysuits only. Worried you’re going to die from hypothermia. The world is a diverse place.
Well I have done 68 w hood and without. I get chilled without but with a hood i'm fine. It is a Deep6 suit after all, it seals well so not alot of water intrusion.

Yikes, does 3 mm cut it for anyone at 68? I’m a 210 pound guy and I’m wearing 7 mm of neoprene at 68.

Cold tolerance is such an individual thing, but a lot of folks would dive a3mm in 68 water, depends on SI and ambient temp, can you warm up in between dives?

I am routinely doing 61 deg dives, can do them in a 5mm on warmer Days, but prefer a 7mm on colder days.

Well I have done 68 w hood and without. I get chilled without but with a hood i'm fine. It is a Deep6 suit after all, it seals well so not alot of water intrusion.

I totally thought you guys were talking about age and I was going to commend a 68 year old for wrestling with a 7mm wetsuit.

I think I'll just go back to my conversation with my whiskey.

I just received my 3mm Deep6 wet suit. It has not been in the water, but I am impressed with it's construction and comfort level at least in my living room. The pockets are very conveniently located.

I just received my 3mm Deep6 wet suit. It has not been in the water, but I am impressed with it's construction and comfort level at least in my living room. The pockets are very conveniently located.
I’m sitting by the front door waiting for my mail Person to drop my suit.

Back
Top Bottom