Shameless Plug for 6-Gill Mantaray Fins!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, normally I use a pair of XXL Scubapro Jets... so when a local instructor offered to let me use his WHITE pair of 6-gills, I said "Sure..why not.."

I'm impressed.

They're short, stubby, feel like next to nothing on your feet, but they WORK!

I just did a tech class, was wearing double 108's, with two 40cf bottles under each arm. We had to do a 100yard surface swim in the class, and those little fins pushed me and all my kit just fine - I was really surprised.

SO, just a report from the field, I ordered a pair with the spring straps - in white of course.

If you're a photographer, they double as a white balance card -

D.

I have wondered about these. Thanks!

I picked up a pair of the *black* fins (slightly negatively buoyant) at the Long Beach Scuba Show. I bought them because of their small size. I just got back from Roatan and have to say that they were great. I really enjoyed having a smaller fin. Even though they are small, they are powerful. I highly recommend them!

Back
Top Bottom