Shaka time with shaka divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfinusa555

Contributor
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I went on 4 dives with Shaka Doug and had an AMAZING time. If anyone is visiting Maui, I highly recommend that you do some dives with Shaka Divers. Doug probably knows the reefs offshore better than anyone, and can show you something hiding within every nook and cranny. There is no way we could have seen what we did with 4 dives with Doug, in twenty dives by ourselves. If you are an experienced diver or newly certified, there is always something new to see and a good time is guaranteed! Shaka Divers is surprisingly affordable as well, and I was pleasantly surprised that all the gear was included with the dive price! Although Doug is very fun, he is also very professional, and knows how to handle any situation. My girlfriend is not the most confident diver, but felt at ease while diving with Shaka Doug. These were the best dives we've ever had. Next time we are in Maui we will definitely book more days with Shaka Divers. My only regret on my trip to Maui is that I didn't dive with him every day.

Here are some pictures my girlfriend took.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg