setting the record straight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
ok so enough with the rumors and half truths. im tired of hearing the grape vine and how marco is so wrong. you people have no idea.

first of all everyday that I was on mike bishops boat i was crewing for free. I called myself helping a friend hold on to what was left of his dive business by crewing the boat for free. making sure that when customers got there, they were greeted in a friendly manner.so every morning i would get up and set his boat up and at the end of the day clean her up and float her out. and all day long listen to his insults and general rude remarks about everybody who deserted him and how he has no friends and on and on and on. and how everything that happens is not his fault but everyone elses fault but his. I must be a glutten for punishment cause I'd go fishing with him so he coud pay his bills all night long then crew his boat the next day. and all night long get insulted cause i didnt know this or that ok thats fine its a learning curve no problem.

so on the morning in question natrually mikes late to the boat I got it all set up already getting customers seated and in starts mike with his insults. but this time its infront of customers for no reason what so ever well even I will only put up with so much so i told him i would get my stuff of the boat when they got back to the harbor and i would swim to shore. his only comment was good luck with that. lol I m sure im the only person I know that has done a complete shore dive to the y.o so i hopped in and headed to shore.when i pop up im no more than 150 yard s to shore with mike trying to get me back on the boat. sorry but i have had enough insults for one day. and i went to shore. (was back at the horbor before they were) so the next time some of you want to talk about how marco did mike you might want to get your facts straight. you might also want to ask the people that know him why they wont dive off his boat anymore before you think you know anything about me.

Wow Marco...

I hadn't heard all the bad-mouthing towards you, but I feel sorry for you if it's going on. Sounds like this "Mike" guy is a real class act!

I hope you manage to work something out to keep your feet (and ears) wet... without getting so abused.

Are we talking about the Enzo?

Back
Top Bottom