Service Club/culverts reef yak dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm needing to dive the artificial reef off service club sometime this week or next to work on a mapping project for my DM internship. Any local yak divers interested in assisting or just diving with me? I can do Wed (7/16) or Thurs (7/17) this week and Mon - Wed (7/21-7/23) next week. It'll take a minimum of 2 dives to get the job done. This is of course dependent on weather/beach closures.

I can dive with ya this week Mike. I've got company coming in on Monday of the following week. Any day ya want is okay with me, with the exception of tomorrow as I have no air.

Wanna plan for Wed morning, weather permitting? 9:00 at the county park next to sharkey's? Do you have time for two dives? I can't dive tomorrow either, I have an interview in Ft. Pierce.

No problem. I can do 9:00 on Wednesday. I can do 2 tanks as long as the weather holds. My only problem is my house trashing dog who hates thunderstorms. If ya want, we could start at 8:00.

oops, I forgot, Good Luck with your interview!!

Why not the weekend? I just got a fishfinder for my yak. That would be a perfect time to try it out. I got to install it first though.

I'd love to do it on the weekend, but my weekends have been booked lately assisting the instructors with OW and AOW classes as part of my Divemaster internship.

Hey Nizzy, did you go & change your name on us?

Yeah I changed it. How have the two of you been? Im sure your enjoying your summer vacation dkramer. Mote why dont you just become an instructor?

You bet I'm enjoying my vaca! Hey, that spot you told me about at alhambra has turned out to be pretty good. Saturday I found a fossilized gator jaw with four teeth still attached!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom