September updates to San Marcos UW cam web page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Yes we have some exciting new short videos to watch, this month including Garr and Prawn. New pictures with descriptions from the eco system. A video archive on the lower right to access.

We are also introducing a Aquatic Blog portion that you can share your experiences, thoughts, pictures or videos. Let me know what you think, and what you would like to see.

We are under production with Layne to have an October Video of his last Underwater Archeology class. That was a lot of fun and very knowledgable in the hands on skills necessary to support an underwater dig.

Check it out at: myFOXaustin.com | Underwater Web Cam at Aquarena Center

Tell your friends about it.

Shawn O'Shea

Shawn--

I enjoyed seeing the updates. As for the pictures on the right, when I click on them the bigger pictures are "x"ed out. Is it just me?

Am really looking forward to Layne's videotaped arch class being posted.

Keep up the interesting video contributions :)

Shawn--

I enjoyed seeing the updates. As for the pictures on the right, when I click on them the bigger pictures are "x"ed out. Is it just me?

Am really looking forward to Layne's videotaped arch class being posted.

Keep up the interesting video contributions :)

I sure hope everyone knows that if you produce a 2 minute video on DVD that I can pick the best local dive video to display on our page. Even if they are still pictures in movie format for 2 minutes or less in duration, this is the communities site for information on our precious water resource.

If you have any other idea's to post on the site monthly I am very interested in displaying your material for the public and community.

You can contact me Shawn O'Shea at shawn.o'shea@foxtv.com

or call 512-968-8278 with any of your idea's

:D

Shawn--

:)

Cruiser

I checked on this and it works if your browser is not BLOCKING :no: the pictures....:D

Good Luck thanks for checking it out.

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom