September roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cal776 if you don't end up going out with Living Underwater, I am sure my divemaster (ScubaLuis)would be happy to add you to one of his groups. I will be down there August 30th to September 3rd.

I'm solo and mobile. if anyone needs a body to fill out a boat or a companion diver, let me know. I always like to know who I might be diving with and expect others do too, so the PDF has my "stuff". :thumb:

Attachments

• SSI Card.pdf
    365 KB · Views: 197
Is there anyone in Cozumel now coming back to or through Houston soon that could mule back a 1mm wetsuit and dive socks that got left behind?

Ugggh, flying out tomorrow morning and I've got a cold coming on. What's the best decongestant to take that is legal in Mexico?

Ugggh, flying out tomorrow morning and I've got a cold coming on. What's the best decongestant to take that is legal in Mexico?

I would never openly recommend on a public forum that you just take pseudoephedrine with you and be discreet about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom