September Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could be there with you guys again, we had fun in May, I have to wait until the end of the month. I will be at Wet Wendys most nights between the 23-30 so say hi.

Wish I could be there with you guys again, we had fun in May, I have to wait until the end of the month. I will be at Wet Wendys most nights between the 23-30 so say hi.

We had a blast, too. Your a little over a week late to see the fireworks. Hope you have a good trip.

We leave tonight on a redeye to dallas hanging out for 5 hrs be in Cozumel at 1:30 sunday. Hope to meet at Wet Wendys on Thrusday. Dive safe Have Fun

My wife and I will be staying at the wyndam sept 25 till oct 2nd. We have been diving with dive with martin but might try somebody else this trip.

Hi I have stayed at the Wyndham 3 times leaving tonight for the 4 stay. I have dove with Sand Dollor sports at the Wyndham each time and have had nothing but good time. They go out at 8AM and 1 PM so you can get 4 dives a day. The only draw back is that they do the same sites for the AM and PM that day. But the current change between AM and PM dives so they realy are different. I will be back on 9/14 I will give you a report on the dive OP and the Resort.

Just got back, my favorite vacation so far! I read some bad reviews of park royal on here in the past but I have to say EVERYTHING was perfect. I highly recommend Park Royal especially if you can find a deal like we did. Excellent food in the buffets and restaurants, and the showers had hot water. The grounds were amazing, drinks great, service in general was awesome. I've never been waited on so much before. I don't think I opened more than 3 or 4 doors the whole week.

Christi at Blue XT Sea diving was also awesome. Pedro and Hector picked us up at the dock next door every morning. Full trip report coming soon.

9/11-9/18- Cozumel Palace- Dive with Martin

H2ogal -- Wife and I using Dive with Martin (third time - great crew) beginning 9/13 from Occidental - hope to see you on the boat!

Pez Leon hunt starts Sept26-Oct1 with Scubamau. Not sure who I'm camping with.

Back
Top Bottom