September 9th. Want to dive North Carolina.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in2adrenaline

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any suggestions on who I could possibly do some diving in North Carolina on September 9th. I am staying in the area and would love to try and get a day of diving in.
Any help would be appreciated
thanks

Assuming you want to dive wrecks. There are a number of dive ops you can go out with in the Beaufort, Morehead City area, Discovery Diving, Olympus, Diver Down, Tortuga and others. There are other dive ops in Wilmington. Google and call and see what they have goin on. Diving here is very dependant on the weather due to the long boat rides, it could be dead calm one day and rougher than 37 hells the next. So ya might want to keep a couple days free. And another note, the ops here get you to the wrecks, tie in and brief, everything else you're on your own, unless you hire a guide.

It's a pretty big coast... Which area are you looking to dive? I dove with Discovery Scuba out of Beaufort, NC 4 days last week and had really good service and some great dives.

I have heard good things about Olympus Dive Center in Morehead City, NC as well, which is just down the road from Discovery.

I'm trying to work out another dive trip from that area on Sept 7, 8 and 9 too

I'm staying out in concord so will be hiring a car and driving to where ever I need to. I can only dive the one day. So if its bad weather then it's just not meant to be. What would be the div you would recommend most?

I'm having a difficult time finding somewhere to dive on Monday the 9th for my buddy and I. Seems that things are too slow to get enough to get a boat to go out.

6 packs usually need 4 to go, so if you, your buddy and in2adrenaline get on a charter list, then they'll only need one more to go.

Back
Top Bottom